Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:00:25 PM EDT
Just in case some of you haven't seen this...it is a reminder to always ensure the magazine/chamber is clear...

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just in case some of you haven't seen this...it is a reminder to always ensure the

I think that this is a megadupe...
It has come up several times in the past.  The only thing new lately which was also mentioned in another thread is the pending lawsuit by the whineeeey idiot.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm da only wun profeshunal to be IBTL
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Seen before. My one question is, doesnt this RETARD know ANYTHING? He forgot EVERY rule of gunsafety, shot himself in the foot, and he is mad because he got made fun of on a few gun forums? Kids, remember the four rules of gun saftey: treat all guns as if loaded, only point them at things you want to destroy, keep your finger of the trigger until you are ready to fire, and dont let a DEA agent who knows who fify cent and too short (Im guessing that is a gangsta rapper?) are, and refers to his service pistol as a "Glock Foty", handle firearms.

See, it aint so hard, do like THIS:

The Moral of this story: If you want someone to come to your school and teach about gun safety, call the Army before you call the DEA.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW:

"Im the only one proffesional enough to carry a Glock Foty"=

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Seen before. My one question is, doesnt this RETARD know ANYTHING? He forgot EVERY rule of gunsafety, shot himself in the foot, and he is mad because he got made fun of on a few gun forums? Kids, remember the four rules of gun saftey: treat all guns as if loaded, only point them at things you want to destroy, keep your finger of the trigger until you are ready to fire, and dont let a DEA agent who knows who fify cent and too short (Im guessing that is a gangsta rapper?) are, and refers to his service pistol as a "Glock Foty", handle firearms.

www.defenselink.mil/news/Mar2002/200203273b.jpg

The Moral of this story: If you want someone to come to your school and teach about gun safety, call the Army before you call the DEA.

That looks familiar.........Baghram, Afghanistan maybee?!?!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for those who are seeing this again, and again...figured it might have been out there since he is suing about being seen on the internet all over.  First time for me so I knew there must be a few more out there.  If nothing more it is good for a laugh
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.defenselink.mil/news/Mar2002/200203273b.jpg

That looks familiar.........Baghram, Afghanistan maybee?!?!

I dont recall the source, I just did an image search for "US Troops" because I figured I could get a pic of one holding a rifle, that had the trademark straight trigger finger, and was practicing good muzzle discipline, not point his rifle all willy nilly. And I found it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"dont let a DEA agent who knows who fify cent and too short (Im guessing that is a gangsta rapper?)"

Just to correct it's 'fitty' cent.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:25:01 AM EDT
[#10]
So what actually happened?  He had the slide locked back and the magazine removed right?  When he locked the slide back originally, it should have un-chambered the round.  Or was the mag still in it?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:48:31 AM EDT
[#11]
how could anybody be so careless with a firearm?  especially with a room full of kids.  sad days.  it appears, although i really can't be 100% sure due to the video quality, he has his finger on the trigger when the weapon is in the air.

d@mn, another unloaded weapon shooting by itself
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:50:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So what actually happened?  He had the slide locked back and the magazine removed right?  When he locked the slide back originally, it should have un-chambered the round.  Or was the mag still in it?

had to be loaded mag still in, maybe he had bad lighting and couldn't see the bright, shiny brass or nickel when he locked the slide back????
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"dont let a DEA agent who knows who fify cent and too short (Im guessing that is a gangsta rapper?)"

Just to correct it's 'fitty' cent.

its gangsta, whatever it is. I dont care. Im Dave Matthews/Johnny Cash/Beethoven type of guy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:15:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

From what I can tell he had the slide locked back, then seated the magazine.  I believe he pulled the trigger to release the tension on the firing mechanism.  Not an absurd practice, but usually done before storing weapons.  Also, the process should be ensure the chamber is clear, release the slide, squeeze the trigger, and then insert the magazine.

As far as I know I'm the only one proffessional enough to...oops
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top