Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/12/2006 10:47:44 AM EDT
Prarie Dog Killers stand up & be heard....any of you sharp shooter AR15 guys- use your AR's for prarie dog killing? Got pics of your setups?   Anyone using a Super Sniper on they're prarie dog rig?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#1]
here we go!

i hate varmits
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Two for one deal!  

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll have some good pics when I get back from my hunt.  I leave on 4-26 for a week.

I shoot ARs one RRA Varmint A4 24" and a Colt LE6920.  I am hoping to bring a custom AR that I have been working on --- a 17HMR AR15, but it looks doubtful as I am pressed for time and need to work out bugs.

I will definately bring the following.  Plus a red dot sight for the Ruger, and a new Beta Mag for the ARs.  Those little doggies should love the beta!!!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll have some good pics when I get back from my hunt.  I leave on 4-26 for a week.

I shoot ARs one RRA Varmint A4 24" and a Colt LE6920.  I am hoping to bring a custom AR that I have been working on --- a 17HMR AR15, but it looks doubtful as I am pressed for time and need to work out bugs.

I will definately bring the following.  Plus a red dot sight for the Ruger, and a new Beta Mag for the ARs.  Those little doggies should love the beta!!!

www.tribal-paintball.com/edwin247/varmint_pack2.jpg

Is that a USO in the case?  If so, which model?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep it is a USO SN-4---those little puppies hate the rapid response scope.  A few of the pivot fields are so thick with PDs that you can spend all day on 4x and be content.  I am not looking for a long range shot.  I have 1 week to have as much fun as possible and the SN-4 works perfect.  I was shooting Colt/USN 70% of my time last year..

The other is a Nightforce 5.5x22 and I am usually set it to 8x power.

Both setups were PD deadly!!!

The Ruger Mark III (open sights last year) performed nicely!!!  This year maybe it will be even better as I hope the PF SpecOp Red Dot will perform.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top