Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/12/2006 6:45:12 AM EDT
haaha get a look at this:

Communications Director - The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence seeks an experienced senior staffer to develop and execute a full range of communications related activities for national gun violence prevention organization. Applicants must possess a college degree and excellent oral and written communication skills. Journalism, politics and policy advocacy experience is preferred. Send cover letter, resume and at least 3 writing samples to: CSGV, 1023 15th Street N.W., Suite 301, Washington, DC 20005 or e-mail [email protected]. Salary commensurate with experience. CSGV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:49:58 AM EDT
[#1]
There is also a basic requirement of cranial rectal inversion to hold that job.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:02:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a double major in advertising and marketing and have worked for a large, internationally branded company.  

Think I would make a good mole?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:13:40 AM EDT
[#3]
ibtl
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a double major in advertising and marketing and have worked for a large, internationally branded company.  

Think I would make a good mole?

Heck yeah!  And tell them to be truly effective, you will need them to buy every type of gun on the market and try them out.  Then tell them that you will dispose of the weapons after your range reports.  Of course, you will have to dispose of them on the EE.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top