Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:59:14 AM EDT
Ordered a KNS crosshair front sight from Midway and the wrong sight was in the package...correct item # but wrong sight. Just spoke with a representative on the phone and the service was second to none that I have experienced. Stephanie told me the correct item would be shipped today via USPS priority mail and told me to keep the one they sent in error. Also asked if I needed any other items and that the shipping would be free. Gotta love the shooting community vendors and Midway in particular this time...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#1]
+1 for MidwayUSA!

IBTL (maybe)
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Always great service from Midway as well as Brownells.

SKIP
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Many orders here, always 100% satisfied!

joe
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Many orders here, always 100% satisfied!

joe

+1  very fast shipping
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:07:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent customer service and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Someone screwed up in recieving.

When I worked there pulling and shipping orders, I would catch item that had the right label and the wrong item, typicly it was a very simailar item, and on the small stuff like a site post the midways label may be the only label on it. without a second barcode the computer can't catch mislabelbed stuff.

but it sounds like they took care of you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Excellent customer service and fast shipping.

+1
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Midway rocks. Great company. They even sponsor the Gun-Tec show on cable.

Send them some business whenever you can.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]
The same thing happened to me with C Products.
I ordered five new magazines with the black Mar-Lube coating.
The five I received were without the coating.
I call and explained the mistake.
The told me they would immediately send me five replacement mags. (and they did)
Then they went on to say I could send back the other mags or I could keep them.
I was so impressed that I did keep them but I insisted on paying for them.

I love the there are such fine companies out there earning our business.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Send me the one they sent you in error :)
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I've gotten excellent service from both Midway and Brownells for years.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:00:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I love Midway.  I've been ordering from them since 1992 and have never been dissatisfied.  

I've never seen a better website, regardless of sales type, either.  Imagine if you could shop for women like that...customer reviews, availability info, price, pictures, et cetera.  

And in this case, you get to keep the misshipped one for free, and get the other one to boot.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Midway has great customer service!  That is what sets them apart from other companies.  Everyone makes a mistake, it's how the resolve the problem that makes the difference.  Once they sent me the wrong Rem bolt handle.  They told me to keep it and they sent another.  Great service!

Dave
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:21:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Get a C&R and get the extra discount from Midway. I have had zero complaints, and the extra C&R FFL discount certainly helps!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I appreciate both Midway and Brownells.  They both have great product offerings.

The only gripe I've got with either of them is Brownells search engine.  It is not parallel with the way most other search engines default to, and can get real annoying when attempting to do more advanced searches.  More often than not, I end up with huge lists of links, 99% of which do not pertain to my search.

I've gotten past the issue, though, by doing all my searches remotely into their site through either A9 or Google
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Where is the Midway sucks crowd?  I thought I was one of a small minority who liked Midway.  I guess I'm not such freak afterall.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#17]
i ordered a new heat shield for my mini-14 from them, they described it as "metal", but when i recieved it  it was the exact same plastic one that came with the mini. i emailed them and told me to return it for store credit and gave me a $5 credit for return shipping on the mis-represented item. i'll do business with them again.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I wasn't too impressed with them myself, but I've only dealt with them one time. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a couple of small items that were in stock and it took a solid week to go Priority from Missouri to just across the Kansas line.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top