Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:17:46 AM EDT
Does anyone know if Bushmaster still sells the Izzy compensator for the BAR-10/.308? If so, do you know if I still need a lockwasher or can I just install it w/o any washer and use a dab of red or blue loctite and torque to 5-10 ft-lb?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one about a month ago from them. IIRC it was the same price as the 5.56 model. I would get the crush washer so it can be indexed properly. The washers are a few bucks, don't recall the exact price. I used mine on a 6.8 SPC I was building which in NJ must have a permanently attached muzzlebrake or a plain barrel. It sucks living here, in 2yrs. Colorado here I come!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:57:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I called them and they said they dont have the comp in stock, just the flash supp. The comp has the closed in front whereas the flash suppressor has the larger opening.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top