Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/9/2006 4:05:28 PM EDT
Hey guys, new here and have a couple of questions for ya. I have an EoTech on my duty issued M4 and when comparing the 2 guns (I recently bought a new Bushmaster, GREAT rifle) it doesn't appear the EoTech will fit onto the Bushmaster as it does my M4. I will admit, this is my day off, my M4 is on the swat truck and I didn't bring it home when I got off work this morning to compare them closely. Im hoping some of you guys have installed the EoTech 552 on your Bushmasters.

I have to keep my M4 stock as the rest of the teams, I want to trick out my Bushmaster some. What are some good companies to order optional equipment from and what kind of options are you guys putting on your Bushmasters?

Im glad I found this forum, you guys pass out some great info, Ive been here for a few days and seem to spend a few hours on here everytime I visit. Thanks in advance for all the help.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
my EOTech 552 fits on my bushy just fine w/ factory mount.....

check out the EE/Industry board for just about anything AR realated
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks Alpha, curiousity killed the cat, I couldn't wait till tomm. to get to work, Im going to order an EoTech online tonight probably.

What do you guys think about ordering them off eBay? Ive seen several of the revised EoTech's on there from dealers with perfect feedback. Anyone had any horror storys? Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Alpha, curiousity killed the cat, I couldn't wait till tomm. to get to work, Im going to order an EoTech online tonight probably.

What do you guys think about ordering them off eBay? Ive seen several of the revised EoTech's on there from dealers with perfect feedback. Anyone had any horror storys? Thanks again.

If you're ordering online, why not support one of the dealers here on the board? I bought mine from SKD_Tactical. Good price, and he threw in a free tshirt too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I was just looking at what sponsors carry the EoTech and support the forum. I'll be sure to order from one of them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#5]
This is my Bushy M4 style'd competition rifle. EOTech 512 mounted directly to the flat-top.

No issues.

And no laughing at the airsoft mag pouch. It was $10 and it works!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I got my 552 for $369 and it came with the GG&G latch for the battery compartment. popguns.com. they are in Indianapolis near the state police post here and cater to variuos PD and are also a good and knowledgeable group of people, not the usual gun store wannabe types. that price is the best I have seen anywhere and it is new mine is date coded Jan 06 so it is the "F" series.

edit :I did have mine like noaim did but I liked a 1/2 inch riser better so it works better for me that way.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is my Bushy M4 style'd competition rifle. EOTech 512 mounted directly to the flat-top.

No issues.

img438.imageshack.us/img438/7697/bushywitheotech8wf.jpg

And no laughing at the airsoft mag pouch. It was $10 and it works! hr

I know the EoTech are really durable and basically "bulletproof" I was planning on mountingmine on the carry handle to keep my iron sites available. What helped you with your decision to mount your's flat.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No issues.

I know the EoTech are really durable and basically "bulletproof" I was planning on mountingmine on the carry handle to keep my iron sites available. What helped you with your decision to mount your's flat.

Don't mount it on your carry handle, get a flip up BUIS and put it behind your optic. Carry handle mount puts it too high IMO. Just my .02
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Carry handle is way too high to mount an EOTech.

TS
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#12]
No problems with EOtechs on Bushy's (I got 2).  The rifle are functionally the same.

Quoted:
What do you guys think about ordering them off eBay?

E-bay is for suckers (who think they are getting a deal - only to find out later it's an airsoft knock off) and people that pay too much.

You want an EOTech, here are some guys with some great feedback.  These guy not only sell the sights -but they use them as well.

Chen at www.CLTactical.com
Wes at www.MSTN.biz
Grant at www.GandRTactical.com

not to mention the guys at www.Adcofirearms.com, www.cmmg.com, www.csgunworks.com

These are knowledgeable vendors AND they support this site (via information and advertisements). Spend wisely, and support the people who support you.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No issues.

I'm curious if it will fit with M4 handguards.  It's looking kinds tight in your pic with the standard guards.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
No problems with EOtechs on Bushy's (I got 2).  The rifle are functionally the same.

Quoted:
What do you guys think about ordering them off eBay?

E-bay is for suckers (who think they are getting a deal - only to find out later it's an airsoft knock off) and people that pay too much.

You want an EOTech, here are some guys with some great feedback.  These guy not only sell the sights -but they use them as well.

Chen at www.CLTactical.com
Wes at www.MSTN.biz
Grant at www.GandRTactical.com

not to mention the guys at www.Adcofirearms.com, www.cmmg.com, www.csgunworks.com

These are knowledgeable vendors AND they support this site (via information and advertisements). Spend wisely, an

d support the people who support you.[/q

uote]

Actually Ebay is a goodplace to find deals. I got 2 actual Eotechs there not knock offs. And for your information there are no cloned Eotechs.
Pat
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top