Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:13:22 AM EDT
  I bought a Bushmaster Varminter almost 4 years ago and kept it 2 years before I got around to adding optics and finally breaking in the barrel. Shoot great and I like everything about it, but it won't handle 5.56 w/o blowing the primer out on every few rounds. When the new Bushy catalog came out I saw where not only did the Predator have their new "hybrid" chamber, but also the Varminter, I called and told them of my problem and the age of my rifle and was given an R/A # and was told that they'd modify my chamber and get it back to be in 3 to 5 days after they received it, at no cost to me.
  I appreciate the fact that I've always been able to call them for tech help and always get curtious and knowledgeable help.
  Now if they could just lop about 4" off my barrel and grab it at the muzzle and give it a quick twist to make it  1 in 8, I'd have what I want anyway, a Predator !
  Just wanted to give credit to them. I'll let you know how it turns out.

SKIP

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top