Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:21:17 PM EDT
Wondering what a early 80s all original colt sp1 w/ colt 3X20 scope would be worth. Thinking about trading my dad my m4gery for the package and then reselling it to fund a new build. He used it for a coyote gun and lets it sit alot but really has no interest collecting like it should be. I wanted to trade him something that would fit his use better and maybe make a little money too. SP1 is good condition with minor wear marks. Id say a few thousand rds through it maybe. I know these can vary alot so just a ball park or even range would be great....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
This might give you some idea of what it's worh:

www.gunsamerica.com/1270/1270-random-1.htm
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:53:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wondering what a early 80s all original colt sp1 w/ colt 3X20 scope would be worth. Thinking about trading my dad my m4gery for the package and then reselling it to fund a new build. He used it for a coyote gun and lets it sit alot but really has no interest collecting like it should be. I wanted to trade him something that would fit his use better and maybe make a little money too. SP1 is good condition with minor wear marks. Id say a few thousand rds through it maybe. I know these can vary alot so just a ball park or even range would be great....

"collecting"

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"collecting"

OK refrase that......He wants a shooter/beater ar and mine would be more than perfect and have more features(16", forward assist, m4 ramps, collapsable stock, removable handle etc.). He doenst know or care what he has or what it may be worth, He just wants a shooter AR. So being the good son that I am Im gonna get him into the new generation of AR and make some dough on the side.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Willie G just sold one for $850.00 & a guy from northern NY sold one for $750.00. unless its mint it is only worth 800-900.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#5]
So with the scope around $1000?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top