Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:31:28 PM EDT
Why does my A3 Shorty AK Bushmaster have a numbered rail while my new A3 16" M4  Bushmaster doesn't?

I could post pics later if needed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster usually does not put the T-numbers on their uppers, but it would not surprise me that some uppers that they use have such.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,

I just wondered because I bought the BM shorty AK as a complete rifle back in year 2000 or so. I bought the 16" M4 as a factory assembled upper on the EE late last year.

My varminter does not have T numbers either.  I only realized the difference a month or so ago when I removed my carry handle from the Shorty AK.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks,

I just wondered because I bought the BM shorty AK as a complete rifle back in year 2000 or so. I bought the 16" M4 as a factory assembled upper on the EE late last year.

My varminter does not have T numbers either.  I only realized the difference a month or so ago when I removed my carry handle from the Shorty AK.

Yeah it's no big deal.

Until recently, most manufacturers did not put t-numbers on their uppers.  But as of late, RRA has started to do it, so maybe more and more will start to do that to their upper as well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top