Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/6/2006 5:22:12 PM EDT
This subject may be beaten to death but I'm still new to AR's. I built a Stag 15 , by built I mean I bought a complete upper and lower and put them together. I am wanting to get a tool box together with all the tools I need to disassemble, clean, ect. I have many other guns so all the cleaning supplies I have. I am just seeing what yall keep around to work on the BLACK STICK.

You guys rock!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought this was gonna be about the toolbox discreet case from the Maryland AR site...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
+1
That was a cool setup.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out this thread:

Perfect AR15 Range Bag

You can build an AR15 from using my bag <smile> if need be

60 compartments in the four plastic containers....holds every small part that the rifle has. I have every pin and spring and trigger assembly parts ---- charging handle, gas rings etc. etc.

JF.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top