Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 5:17:48 PM EDT
Anybody have experience with the bushmaster 16" vmatch carbine?? I did a search but turned up nothing. Just wondering about reliability, accuracy, you know, the usual. Any opinions appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and I like it. It looks a bit different now (see pic) but other than some "furniture upgrades" and having ADCO replace the original Mini-Y-Comp with a Phantom FH she's still the same "V-Match" carbine. She's digested anything I've ever put through her and she isn't to bad in the accuracy department either. From the prone (and resting on my pack) I can hold 1.5" groups (with the occasional flyers) at 100 yards using M855. Not to bad considering the ammo and a 16" bbl. Each rifle is going to shoot a bit different but this one ain't to shitty.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the good first-hand info. I've got one on layaway along with an armalite one-piece mount and badger tac latch. I'm thinking about putting on a six-pos stock, a good scope, and letting her eat. Been considering a FH, but the target crown thats on it may be geared more to my type of shooting. Its great to hear that someone out there's having good luck with theirs though, kinda puts my mind at ease.

Nice lookin rifle btw!I'd like to get all the info on this rifle i can.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one that I just sold on the EE.  It was plain and had post ban features.  I had it set up with an EOTech and it was a champ for the time that I owned it.  I still have a 24" v-match that is a tack driver.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you add a flash hider or stick with factory crown??
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top