Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:47:50 PM EDT
I got a great deal on a a HBAR carbine upper. (Bushmaster preban A1, never been fired). I have looked at the weight charts that show the difference between the HBAR and lightweight barrels. How noticeable is the difference? Because I live in Kalifornia, I can't go down to the local funshop to check it out for myself.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That's like asking someone if they think your sister is cute....... Since you already bought it, wait till you get it and make up your own mind if it's too heavy or not. if it is, then buy a barrel and replace.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm with Harv24... Can't answer your question until we find out if your sister is cute...  Make sure to include pictures so we can verify...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top