Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 11:14:34 AM EDT
I have been offered a rifle for sale and I have no idea what model or what it's worth.  The desription is as follows, on the lower it says Match Target and LightWeight, it has the A2 type upper with a 16" light barrel on it. No flash hider or bayo lug. On top of the barrel it has  C  MP  5.56 NATO  1/7 stamped.  The rifle is in perfect condition as it shows no wear or blemishes any place.  A model number and a ball park value would be much apprecited.

Thanks,
Max
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a 6520 style, but I am not sure about the Lower Markings.  I am sure one of the Colt Guru's will have an answer for you.

Price range???? -Check here (EE) and Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it is a MT 6530.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think it is a MT 6530.

Its a MT6530

If it is factory, it should have a solid A2 stock.  Probably is not drilled for a front pushpin and has the double sided pinned sear block.

I wouldn't pay over $800
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the same rifle.  It is a post ban model.  I paid $700.00 and it was slightly used.  I have since had ADCO add a Phantom flash suppressor.  Between $700.00 and $800.00 is about right for the weapon.  It is a great shooter.
JP
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:37:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for the double post.  It is an A2 stock.  Mine came with a plastic buffer which I also changed out for a regular A2 buffer.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top