Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:53:04 AM EDT
hello whats the defferent between the military and civilian m4 and pls anyone can teach me how i can host my pictures online
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Military rifles have "select-fire" capability (semi-auto or full auto) whereas civilian M4s or other variants have only a semi-automatic fire mode, (one trigger pull, one round only fired).

I host my photos here at AR15.com, (but then I'm a paying member), I'm sure other will chime in with their "best" choice for a online "free" photo hosting service.

Welcome aboard,

Mike
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:04:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
hello whats the different between the military and civilian M4 and pls anyone can teach me how i can host my pictures online

Military M4 - fully automatic fire, 14.5" barrel

Civilian  version: semi automatic fire only, and has a 16" barrel,

As for picture posting? ---->Click here for explanation

Then use a site like photobucket.com, hunt101.com, or other free service

welcome!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:47:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Dont forget about burst! M4s have burst too!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top