Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:59:13 PM EDT
Has anybody used the levang linear muzzle brake? If so how do you like it and do you have a pic of it on your rifle??  If not, what kind of muzzle brakes would you recommend for a bushy m4a3.  Just would like to reduce muzzle flip and reduce felt recoil, and also that looks as good as it performs.. Thanks for any help once again..
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the levang comp and there is a noticeable difference in the sound as opposed to a non muzzled muzzle.  I don't partifularly care for it as it is just more weight and does nothing for flash reduction (I think it even enhances it).  For reduce muzzle flip and reduce felt recoil, the y-comp I found to be best.  It is very good for it's purpose by virtually eliminating kick and muzzle flip.  However, because it directs the blast backwards (towards and to the side of the shooter) it is very loud.  I call it the whine-comp as everyone around me would whine about my blast hitting them.

The Phantom is what I have on now and is best for flash reduction, weight and looks.

Looks are in the eyes of the beholder....and if you be holding that, you're crazier than I.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top