Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 1:50:15 PM EDT
Is the foregrip on a 6920 the same as the Standrd Foregrip for the AR-15/M16?  I purchased a GG&G UFIR rail, and the holes don't line up even thought the product description for the UFIR says it will work on M4 foregrips.

Thanks.

SWANDOG
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
oops
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, sorry -  I am obviously new around here (I have been a long time HK collector, but am new to the AR)

Anyway, I have a 6920, which I thought had M4 handguards, and I bought a GG&G UFIR, but it appears that the mounting holes on the UFIR don't align properly with the holes in the lower handguard.

I have not actually tried to mount it yet, which is why I posted first, but I will give it a shot and see what happens.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Might two mounting holes in the UFIR  align to cause the hardware to fit at opposite extremes of their respective handgard mounting holes? This would seem a purposeful design.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top