Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:37:15 AM EDT
I installed a new LPK in a Stag lower yesterday and fired it this morning. The trigger will not reset after each shot until I pull it a second time.Then it'll set and I can fire again. Any ideas ? oh please oh please
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Happens all the time recheck for proper orientation of disconnector and hammer spring(backwards).
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Checking now  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't the springs.... the upper engagement surface on my disconnector wasn't coming off of the hammer correctly. So if I held the trigger in after firing it would hang up. A little 400 grit and a couple of minutes it now shoots smooth as silk. Thanks again Demusn for the suggestion it helped me eliminate installer error which always makes me feel better.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top