User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/30/2006 7:11:18 PM EDT
For all you GUYS..

BETTER ?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
That crazy, I agree with you 40 does look a little to close for comfort.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
wow, glad nobody got killed.. These types of videos make the nightly news and liberals have a field day. I'm glad you had fun,  but how about some good ole safety practices. With video like that no wonder people are trying to ban "tannerite".
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you should pull the 2nd two videos.  I just can't go for shooting up in the air or muzzle flashing a buddy.  Sorry to be a downer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think you should pull the 2nd two videos.  I just can't go for shooting up in the air or muzzle flashing a buddy.  Sorry to be a downer.

+1  Lets just fire off some rounds into the air "for the hell of it"...real responsible gun ownership there. Maybe it's your bag of tea, but to me it's immature & irresponsible!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
gotta love the background commentary that always comes with videos like these
"hell ill just put some dynamite under erer".........
+1 on cutting out the last few seconds of the 2nd and 3rd videos
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:20:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Lets just fire off some rounds into the air "for the hell of it"...real responsible gun ownership there. Maybe it's your bag of tea, but to me it's immature & irresponsible!

pffffftttt.............

Lets go have some fun GETSUM!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:26:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I thought it was pretty good until I saw the shooter carrying around a loaded rifle, then the "Fire a couple in the air" put me into the "those fucking retards" mode.

Jackasses...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]
tg for home
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:03:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah, I thought it was pretty good until I saw the shooter carrying around a loaded rifle, then the "Fire a couple in the air" put me into the "those fucking retards" mode.

Jackasses...

+1
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
The shooter is a moron.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:34:58 AM EDT
[#11]
hmm.... someone wasn't thinking.  You see how that loaded rifle was swinging around.  And then firing into the air.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Fixed it for all you LIBERALs

Jeez dude.  That's going below the belt.  None of us have any problems with stuff blowing up, but when unsafe gun handling and other unsafe practices are going on, we're gonna tell you so.

You may find our criticisms annoying, but a trip to the hospital (or a funeral) is much worse.

The right to Keep and bear arms, and play with explosives are rights that come with the utmost responsibility.  Probably more than any other rights we cherish, and we get real defensive when people do things that will fuck it up for us all.

You know what?  If you wanna blow yourself up, that's your business, but those 5.56 rounds came down somewhere, and I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near you.  I know I'd feel pretty bad if I read in the paper next day about some kid getting killed by a bullet falling out of the sky...

Grow up.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeez dude.  That's going below the belt.  None of us have any problems with stuff blowing up, but when unsafe gun handling and other unsafe practices are going on, we're gonna tell you so.

You may find our criticisms annoying, but a trip to the hospital (or a funeral) is much worse.

The right to Keep and bear arms, and play with explosives are rights that come with the utmost responsibility.  Probably more than any other rights we cherish, and we get real defensive when people do things that will fuck it up for us all.

You know what?  If you wanna blow yourself up, that's your business, but those 5.56 rounds came down somewhere, and I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near you.  I know I'd feel pretty bad if I read in the paper next day about some kid getting killed by a bullet falling out of the sky...

Grow up.

+1 100%
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Grow up.

Well said, this is what I really enjoy about ARFCOM! people who get it.. thanks for the post
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Videos with actions like that give real Liberals something (more) to complain about.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:26:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Videos with actions like that give real Liberals something (more) to complain about.

Videos like that give the real liberals & the brady campaign credibility!  Like the comments above have said, theres nothing wrong with having a good time and blowin shit up.  hell i'd be one of the first to participate, but you constantly have to be thinking safety first.  

I also wear safety/shooting glasses & hearing protection..I must be a liberal & snob
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Guns are not toys. They will kill you in an instant if you are not on your guard, or worse, kill someone else. It only takes a millisecond of fucking-up. That's all I have to say about that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:18:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Guns are not toys. They will kill you in an instant if you are not on your guard, or worse, kill someone else. It only takes a millisecond of fucking-up. That's all I have to say about that.

Yeah they all say - I have it for protection.  It is my weapon of choice.

But  I would bet  to say -- 90% of the people on this board have their guns for TOYS..

Yes firearms are serious and yes I agree with the safety isseus stated here .
SAFETY SHOULD BE PARAMOUNT.
- THhre you go.

BUT----

It is really a TOY.    A HOBBIE for the majority of the people here.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Well I had to use my CCW for real against an armed robber, and speaking as a member of the minority subset of "real users" that you have partitioned, I think the way in which you have treated the subject is piss poor. Now that you have been effectively Tea-bagged, I will also add that the only thing that separates guys like me from those who haven't had the misfortune of SHTF is blind luck. I am no different from MOST anybody here who has a CCW or the pistol at the nightstand. I like certain historical weapons and mall ninja add-ons that I can't afford. I have the gleeful "child-like" feeling of joy when I buy this or handle that sometimes. So does being in the wrong place at the wrong time make me serious whereas guys here who have been luckier are just fucking around? Sometimes people react defensively by saying some really stupid shit. We have the luxury of typing, which means one can read the offensive material, breathe, think and then post.  I suggest you try this. Maybe you'll learn something and reevaluate some of these assertions of yours.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Videos like that give the real liberals & the brady campaign credibility!  Like the comments above have said, theres nothing wrong with having a good time and blowin shit up.  hell i'd be one of the first to participate, but you constantly have to be thinking safety first.  

I also wear safety/shooting glasses & hearing protection..I must be a liberal & snob

+1

There's fun, and then there's wrecklessness, try to avoid the latter
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top