Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/30/2006 5:10:02 AM EDT
Heres the rules. Has to be 16inch and have a supressor and collapsible stock. All parts must be readily accessable with very little or no gunssmithing. If you like you can do it both ways. One...pick something already available and two build it yourself. Also must cost less than 1800.
I have a varminter and a 16 inch HB Bushie that I have bought in the last 2 months. I want another one thats really accurate with above conditions. I am very pleased with the varminter and the 16 inch but would like to get one as accurate as possible as thats my thing. Don't care for all the tricked out handguards etc for this project.
JRandyH
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top