Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2006 11:16:42 AM EDT
How would yall feel about building and donating a target style AR to the top shooter of Texas State 4-H rifle shooting competition?  I believe the first prize is just a ribbon and bragging rights.  The State competition is held every year at Texas A&M during the summer.  Its probably a little too late to do it this year, but next year should be plenty of time.

I was thinking one person could donate a barrel, another a stripped upper, another finish a 80% lower and another engraved it with "Texas State 4-H Top Shooter" with "A&M" engraved somewhere, etc, etc, etc.

I think a Texas youth would deserve it because the State of Texas has won all 7 of the 4-H National Shooting Competitions.

Anyway.  Just an idea.  Flame away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#1]
i would like one, please let me know so i can send my address when you are done building it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... another finish a 80% lower and another engraved it with "Texas State 4-H Top Shooter" with "A&M" engraved somewhere, etc, etc, etc.

Sounds like a nice thing to do but I don't think this part would fly.  I would contact dealers and they may be interested in doing somthing.

Good Luck
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top