Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2006 3:55:38 PM EDT
Anyone have an idea of someone in the OH/IN/KY tristate area that does barrel threading?

I was trying to avoid shipping my barrel somewhere to have it threaded but if I can't find anyone in the area I guess I'll ship it somewhere.  If you have links to people that thread let me know.  If they thread barrels AND sell flash hiders that could also work to my benefit.

Oh, and a side question, any recommendations on flash hiders?

Thanks!

-Kid
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Gunsmith in Louisville , KY threads barrels for 50.00
CW Shooter Supply Inc. 1-866-217-5990  M-Sat 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
http://guncrank.com
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Talk to Adco. Look them up in the Industry Forum.

+ 1 - I can't say for sure about Cincy\SE IN but in N. KY there is only one real gunsmith that I know of but I would not recomend him, especially not for something like this. Even with shipping, I doubt you will find a local GS who will do it any cheaper or quicker and even if you do, they won't do it any better. Send it to ADCO.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top