BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2006 4:36:36 AM EDT
I'd like to hear your opionons on the bushmaster skeleton stock

I like the feel of it

but I'd like to hear from users, on durability, long term use...etc

the catalog brags about it weighing 14.03 oz , but doesn't say how much the Fixed position tele-style stock weighs

anyone know how much that one weighs?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:29:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Bushmaster Modular Carbine with a Skeleton Stock and I find it very comfortable and light. It also gives the rifle a different look form most of the others I see with Telestock’s. I am not sure of the Telestock weight though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:31:36 AM EDT
[#2]
A good friend of mine has one and he and I like it very much. Very comfortable. I really like the tough foam for a cheek weld.

Bill
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#3]
My Bushy Mod carbine has the Ace skeleton stock also, and I find it very user friendly.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I had the ACE skeleton stock on my rifle (until the set of the AWB) and I found it to be very very good.  I had the shorty which equals to standard fully collapsed stock +1 click.  Rock solid and less bulk than than a standard stock.

I now have the ACE socom stock and like that youe very much as well.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks
anyone know the weight of the Fixed position tele-style stock
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top