Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2006 5:59:02 PM EDT
Well, I finally finished it up tonight, although there are still a couple little doo-dads that I want for 'er.

http://www.geocities.com/bigdvaio/ar.jpg

The details:
Stag Arms stripped lower
RRA parts kit
RRA A2 stock
RRA CAR A4 upper
YHM 4-rail handguards
TangoDown VFG
Surefire G2 in a First Samco mount with a cheapy airsoft type pressure switch (hey, it works)
Eotech 512 Rev. F
Rear Iron sight made from a cut-down Bushmaster removeable carry handle (to be used until the funds permit buying a flip-up BUIS)

I still plan on adding a Larue mount to the eotech, some rail covers, and probably a tac-sling (although I'll make the tac sling myself).

I've only fired about 90 rounds through it so far, and that was before I received the eotech.  Shoots well, but now I'm itching to dial in the eotech.

All is well with the world, at least for a while, until I get my next idea for an AR or 1911 build.

-Parke1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top