Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/25/2006 2:17:23 PM EDT
I just got my 03 FFL about a month ago so I'm just curious what dealers (that I probably already do business with anyway) offer discounts to 03 FFL's. The only ones that I currently know of are Brownells, Midway USA, and CMMG. I'm sure that there are quite a few others though...

I'm not trying to be cheap here, it's just that I help cops build AR's so every penny saved helps quite a bit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got my 03 FFL about a month ago so I'm just curious what dealers (that I probably already do business with anyway) offer discounts to 03 FFL's. The only ones that I currently know of are Brownells, Midway USA, and CMMG. I'm sure that there are quite a few others though...

I'm not trying to be cheap here, it's just that I help cops build AR's so every penny saved helps quite a bit.

I saw G&R Tactical advertise on this board that they were looking for dealers for certain products (Aimpoint, Trijicon, Tango Down, Troy, Daniel Defense, etc). Give them a try. www.grtactical.com
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:24:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Does nobody else offer discounts to 03 FFL's?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does nobody else offer discounts to 03 FFL's?

Why dont you call the dealers them selves?  If someone has an established business and has worked hard to make contacts, why would they just hand them all to you for nothing?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Century Arms International offers dealer prices to C&R holders.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top