Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:41:53 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has any expierence with a wilson UT-15? I'm considering buying one so, is it the best possible upper that can be put on an AR?
and if not what is better?
thanks
J
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Depends what "best" means to you.

What do you need/require?  If you want the most accurate upper, then you'll probably want to have one built, with a custom barrel.  If you want the most rugged functional upper, a C7-type upper might work.  If you want a general all-around upper, maybe look at Bravo Co. or LMT uppers, with a flat-top.

So it really depends on what you want.

As a gereral rule, the Wilson AR products seem to be very over-priced to me, but I don't have any personal experience with them.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Care to purchase an M-4T upper (no bolt, bolt carrier or carry handle)? 77 rounds through it - email for more info.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I Guess what I really wanted to know was are they good for tactical use,
I want a short, acurate, (1MOA)  and reliable Tactical rifle.
I plan on mounting an Aimpoint sight, and a vortex flash hider. for under 1000 it seems like a good deal, any imput is great, but I would like to hear from someone who has a wilson and used it alot.
thanks
J
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
As a gereral rule, the Wilson AR products are very over-priced

That's more like it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Wilson pistols are incredible.  The AR products look a bit pricey -- never had an experience with them.  But their pistol products are absolute top notch.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top