Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 2:27:39 PM EDT
I recently purchased a Rock River Tactical Entry and don't need two carbines. So, I figured I would trade off my second carbine which is the Bushmaster pictured here:

It has these features (keep in mind this is a ban rifle with muzzle brake and no bayo lug)

I'm not trading the Aimpoint or the foregrip.

Base Rifle Bushmaster XM15-E2S A3 16 in. Carbine
Front Sight GG&G Tactical Modular Flip Up Front
Rear Sight ARMS #40
Rail System ARMS SIR45-M
Pistol Grip Hogue AR15/M16 Rubber Grip
Foregrip Knights Armament
Stock Sling Adapter GG&G Single point fixed plate

HERE ARE MY TWO INTERESTS:

This Bushmaster 20" A3 w/detachable carry handle:

I'm interested in setting this up as an AR15A4 with KAC M5 RAS

Or this:

I'm interested in this since I do not currently have a .308 in my collection.

Both trade possibilities are brand new. Just interested in some opinions. I'm leaning toward the PTR-91 since it has a higher value on average.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sell the upper whole or part it out and build the 20" upper you want.
That's what I'd do.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
if you don't have a .308, you certainly need one. PTRs are nice, and so are M1As and FALs (especially DSA FALs). If it were me I would get a FAL, but the PTR is nice too. I know this may sound heretical , but get the .308 if you already have ARs....every gun collection should have at least one gun in 7.62 NATO.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#3]
If It was me, and I wanted another AR, I would sell the SIR and BBl on the EE and buy a 20" bbl. You would come out with more $ in your pocket.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Ohhh yeah get the g3 replica its da sh*t!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I recently purchased a Rock River Tactical Entry and don't need two carbines....

yes you do, your BRD aint that bad huh
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top