Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 5:38:36 PM EDT
I am loking for Colt parts besides r-guns.net? I am looking for upper receiver without barrel right now, for a custom build and I want to use Colt parts...please pardon me while I drink some of my cool-aid.... I do not wish to buy a complete rifle since I want to build it my way. Any ideas? yes, I know I can get dpms, bushmaster, etc, but i want Colt and only Colt. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Linky

Youll need to get your wallet out to ride the horsey ..Cowboy...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.specializedarmament.com/
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, very helpful. I just had an A2 govt profile 20" upper finished and will soon go for a zombie killing 14.5" A3 with a phantom FH....yes, phantom is NOT Colt, but all else will be!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Contact Jim, he's an industry parter in this site, usually have Colt LE upper halves, complete parts kits and M16 BCGs at a better price than SAW.

The name of his company is Police Supply Inc., look for him in the Industry section or click the link below.

Police Supply Inc. website link
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
You can also get Colt parts from:

Armament International

[email protected] <[email protected]> (email them I couldt get his page to open)

and

Brownell's Colt parts page
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You can also get Colt parts from:

[email protected] <[email protected]> (email them I couldt get his page to open)

Here's their website link, I checked, it's working.

www.kyimports.com/
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top