Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/19/2006 6:49:04 AM EDT
Searched hi & lo for a stock 14.5" or 14.7" midlength 1/7 CL pencil barrel, ended up having a CMMG 14.5" midlength "lightweight" barrel (0.750") recontoured by AR15barrels.com.  Did I miss a nook or a cranny?  

Thanks,
Doc

(title edited)
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.

If you can get a pencil barrel front sight base from Bushmaster, Clot or Olympic Arms you could send it to Randall Raousch and he can make you a midlength 14.5 pencil barrel.

I have asked Randall and he tells me that his inability to get the pencil barrel front sight posts is what keeps him from making them.

If you don't want a fixed front sight post I am sure he can make you the barrel.

www.ar15barrels.com/

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:56:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, sir.  We think alike.  Right now Randall is having the recountoured barrel reparked, and I've got a take-off .625" FSB waiting here.  I was just going to mount it with set screws in place of the taper pins when the barrel arrived.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I should add, before I cause a stir, that it's for a registered SBR.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top