Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 3:48:11 AM EDT
Trying to decide what lower to go with for my build. Was going to go with CMMG, but am now looking into LRB. I know their M14 receivers are the shit, but what about the AR stuff. I don't see alot of guys really using them. They are priced about the same as everyone else. Which do you think is better. I kinda like the fact that I can get an upper and lower from the same company though with CMMG. Any pics of either???  Thanks,  Terry
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:51:22 AM EDT
[#1]
CMMG is a great choice, but voted BM since you may want to sell it some day and resale then will more than cover the difference now
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:52:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I've posted several times regarding the 3 I bought. I love them; outstanding machining quality and nice dark gray color, matches (not that it matters) perfectly with my Bushmaster upper. Assembled a RRA lower kit no problemo.  

I hear RRA & CMMG have excellent finish too but I have not seen any to compare.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've posted several times regarding the 3 I bought. I love them; outstanding machining quality and nice dark gray color, matches (not that it matters) perfectly with my Bushmaster upper. Assembled a RRA lower kit no problemo.  

I hear RRA & CMMG have excellent finish too but I have not seen any to compare.

Are you talking about the LRB's? Any pics?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry...Yes, I was referring to LRB AR15 recievers. I'll see about getting someone to capture some digital images for me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
CMMG is a great choice, but voted BM since you may want to sell it some day and resale then will more than cover the difference now

Probably not ever going to sell lower ever. Ill be filling out my Form 1 when I decide
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#6]
This thread has some decent pix of their lower.

GL
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top