Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:04:42 PM EDT
 Just got an e-mail from midway with a sale on this Stoner free float tube. Does anyone know anything about these? It is a good price for a full length tube but I wonder about the quality.

Stoner free float tube
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
That's just their in house name for products made for them by other companies.  They sell CProducts mags with a floor plate that says "AR Stoner".  Hope this helps.

TS
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply , I guess the only real way to check it out is to order it. It's the cheapest full length rail system I've seen so far.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like either the lightweight YHM rail or a long Oly FIRSH.

TS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Are the mags any good?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are the mags any good?

Yes.  I only buy C Products mags now due to them being great mags and the excellent customer service they have.

TS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Midway has them with green followers for $9.99
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It looks like either the lightweight YHM rail or a long Oly FIRSH.
TS

I'm pretty sure it's neither of those.
Looks like there are horizontal vents in the actual rails.

Interesting.  Too bad there are no published weights or measurements.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#8]
 I think it's a good looking rail myself and looks really light weight too. You can't really tell in the photo but it looks to have a different type of locking ring than the YHM so I don't think it would be a YHM.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone decided to be a test subject yet?  Based on the reputation the mags have, this may be a decent product.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought 5 mags work fine no hang ups at all

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top