Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 7:50:17 PM EDT
The Big Brown truck delivered this today (ETA:6 days total, including the weekend, from the time I placed the order online to it showing up at the door):

-16" Del-Ton kit with DPMS Free Float and ACE skeleton buttstock  - $528
- S&H for Del-Ton kit - $14.52
- Stag Lower S&H included I bought last year - $84
- 1/3 of the transfer fee for the lowers I bought - $8.33

Grand Total - $634.85  for everything including transfer fee and all S&H charges

That was turned into this in no time

Now my first 20" Del-ton kit has a brand new baby sister.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet. I like simple.

All I need for my A2 build is the lower.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
 Looks great!    Is Del-Ton the manufacturer of the uppers and barrels in their kits?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Better picture, those first looked like crap with the flash on that white paper I built it on top of.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Nice set of Weapons there Lance man i like the simplicity seems to have its own good look and i like the price tag also
two fine weapons  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 Looks great!    Is Del-Ton the manufacturer of the uppers and barrels in their kits?

A good portion of their stuff is DPMS and CMT, depends what options or upgrades you add to the kit also.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]
kewl
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Lanceman, come on, posts some of those pics of those homemade forts.............
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#8]
+1 nice build, nice price.

I too, am partial to the simple AR rifles--- cheers!!

--VT
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top