Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:59:03 AM EDT
I have an MMS marked Mega upper that had a canting Troy BUIS and a canting EOTech 512. The new Troy clamp fixed the cant, but my EOTech still cants, even after trying different clamps and both style cross bolts. I noticed that where the Samson meets the upper, you can clearly see a difference in the 1913 spec rails. They are the same width and height, but the angle of the bottom side rails are different. The upper has a quite a bit steeper angle on the underside and I'm wondering if it is out of spec or someting. Has anyone else noticed this difference with Mega or other uppers in relation to their FF tube? Both are suppose to be 1913 spec, but there is clearly a difference here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard of that problem.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I haven't heard of that problem.

Me either. Have you put the EoTech on the Samson rail to see if it still cants?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Take a pic of it
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top