Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2006 12:52:40 PM EDT
What better way to make note of Post # 223 than to take a minute to make a comment or two.

I lurked here off and on for awhile, like most.  "Officially" joined last July.

I spent lots of time in the resource sections, read a zillion threads, learned a TON, contributed when it was something I had experience with..... , shook my head at the goofy stuff and laughed out loud at the clever stuff.

Many of you have contributed to my knowledge or decision-making.  Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks as I often forget along the way, while reading or adding to the posts.

This site has a GREAT mix of opinions and actual knowledge (not always the same thing, lol).

God help me, I started out shooting NRA HP, and now slipping into the addiction of 3-Gun.

Regards - 200-10X
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Had to do post 224 as well... for the handloaders among us !
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top