Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/13/2006 1:47:13 PM EDT
I was thinking of adding a forward vertical grip on my 5" barreled ( + suppressor) Ar15 9mm SBR. I have never tried a verical grip before was I am not sure how it will feel or act compared to the standred gripping of the rail handguard.I have never tried a vertical grip before .Thanks for any imput and thoughs on this subject.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
some like it, some dont (i'm one of those who dont care much for em)

its all on the user

the TG is a nice one
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple with and a couple without

I would encourage you to get one - there are many good options today - and try it with your SBR
(TangoDown if you use a tape-switched weapon light, and a KAC, or Dieter if not)

It provides a solid grip, and allows you to maintain a natural positioning of your forward hand, and as such- a more maneuverable set-up.

with your shorty, you will be mounting just in front of the mag-well, which is the most popular position for many carbine/subgun shooters
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top