Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 1:09:45 PM EDT
Just looking for responses, positive or negative on the Carbon Fiber 9mm  pistols. I'm looking for something in a 9mm that I can put on a SBR form and blast on weekends with the wife (she's a puss on large cal. guns). Originally thinking about one of the Bobcat HK94 clones but is this a better option? Sorry, dark side guy, but one way or another I'll be crossing over at some point.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:05:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't even know where to start with all of that flawed logic.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#2]
ok 1 can you even put a pistol on an sbr form...some one fill me in here i dont know much about that stuff...as for the c15 9mm...i watched one blowup...dont have any pics of the rifle...but it failed to fully chamber a round but still discharged...not too sure how that happend but i want no part of them now....i'll stick with the RRA or Colt 9mm rifles
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I still have not got over the M17 imbus fiasco that I had back in the early 90's. If glock or HK made it then I might be into it. Stick to a RRA or a Colt. No to bash bushie I have 3 or there lowers that I have assembled into rifles.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Conventional wisdom gives a "thumbs down" on the Bushmaster carbons

I know some who own them say they are fine, but that is likely as much rationalizing an expensive buy, and generally new to ARs

I don't think they are dangerous, or junk, but they are  not the same quality as the originals-

YMMV
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top