Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2006 1:17:19 PM EDT
I have just found what i believe is a bushmaster upper at a local shop... and i was wondering if any upper/lower were combatible even if they were made by diffrent manufancuers. as in could you put any Armalite,BushMaster or any other AR-15 manufancure's upper's and lower's together and work properly?....I am just now geting a bug to get an AR seeing i have been mostly into shooting Ak's n long rifles..

Thanks

-Russel
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
They are pretty much all compatible. There are some Colts out there with different pin sizes, but you'll know if you run acrossed one of those.

They mix and match pretty good. The biggest issues seem to be having the receivers match in color, and even that's not usualy a big deal.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top