Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 12:38:32 PM EDT
Has anybody used one, particularly the non-adjustables?  What did you think?  Do they have a good reputation here abouts?

CO
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno too much except my good friend who is a Master Jag mechanic had one and decieded to sell it as it was too much trouble and my neighbor bought it missing 1 spring. After a bit of a long wait he got the spring and has now blown it off. I am sure he would be happy to sell it to you. It is an adjustable unit, now complete with instructions etc.

I have the JP and a Jewell

Bill
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used both the JP hammer/trigger and JARD set's.  I like the JARD set's, not because they do a better job, (they seem to be on par with JP) but you can also buy the set for about $50 cheaper than the JP set.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive experienced the non-adjustable model... Its not bad.. What bothered me the most about it is that whether the hammer was up or down, the safety would still engage... I did read somewhere that JARD eventually corrected that "feature"...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Have a JARD adjustible trigger set.  Wouldn't trade it!  Crisp, light, no creep, no over-travel, consistent , and breaks like a glass rod.  Oh, and the price is right, too!

Highly recommend them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top