Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2006 2:12:01 PM EDT
The one on the top came with a complete RRA upper I got from ADCO, the bottom one was sold to me, along with a RRA charging handle, and RRA A2 upper by a place I won't mention until I have done my research...  

The bolts don't have the same finish, and don't look the same.  the rear end is not as thick, and the bottom is not polished...  Did RRA change some things, or is this the wrong bolt?

The charging handle I got doesn't look like my RRA charging handle either, you can see mechining marks in my new one, where as there aren't any on my old one.  I'm kinda wondering about the upper too now...

What say all of you???

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine looks like the top one
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mine looks like the top one

+1  Got mine from Pete @ Legal Transfers about a year ago.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a complete RRA rifle back in December from Eagle Firearms (Elite CAR A4) and mine looks like the top example.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought the bolt by itself.  That explains the polishing i suppose, but I wonder why the rear of the carrier is not as beefy as the one on the top...

thanks
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Top one looks like a CMT one I have & the bottom looks like one I purchased from RRA.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Top one looks like the one in my RRA Entry Tactical rifle.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top