Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 12:13:24 PM EDT
......and all I got was an answering machine.  Are they still in business or belly up?  I requested a refund over a month ago and no word and no money.  I got nervous when they pulled out of SHOT and were complaining of

"Some phases of the production effort have been very challenging with respect to early vendor issues and limited local resources of skilled workers. While we are always making progress, we are still in a phase of Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) and we are taking measures to ramp up this activity."

Anyone else get a refund lately?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to their website, it says their new gas piston system is available NOW. I've read what others have said stating they were issued a refund for their shrike. Someone around here has one, though.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Go to their website, it says their new gas piston system is available NOW.

Apparently their website has been saying that since November, but despite lots of talk, nobody seems to have been able to order one or get one.  

There's a 20-page thread on this already. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=257136
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
My Shrike was personally delivered last Tuesday by Big Foot and the tooth fairy riding pink elephants!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
......and all I got was an answering machine.  Are they still in business or belly up?  I requested a refund over a month ago and no word and no money.  I got nervous when they pulled out of SHOT and were complaining of

"Some phases of the production effort have been very challenging with respect to early vendor issues and limited local resources of skilled workers. While we are always making progress, we are still in a phase of Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) and we are taking measures to ramp up this activity."

Anyone else get a refund lately?

Would you be interested in selling you're contract  to me if thats allowed by them
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top