Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:32:24 AM EDT
Hey i am looking for a scope mount for my new bushmaster carbine.  It has the permanat carry handle, and im not sure what is the best kind of mount to go ontop of it.  Im no looking to spend a lot on the mount so if anyone knows a good mount for a good price, let me know. thanks
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#1]
AIM has these for $9.95 and $19.95

CDNN among others have an integral mount/rings set.  I like the integral style for conventional scopes because of the height.  For red dot style, the forward mount is good.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
AIM has these for $9.95 and $19.95

www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/FMAR15C.gif

www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/FMAR15B.gif

CDNN among others have an integral mount/rings set.  I like the integral style for conventional scopes because of the height.  For red dot style, the forward mount is good.

Don't get the crappy $10-$20 mounts - you will end up disappointed.

The best of the carry handle mounts is the ARMS, The #2 for top of the carry handle only, the #39 for top of the carry handle AND a rail that floats over the handguards..  

Though I'd ask first what kind of optic you were planning on getting.  There are other (and better) options for red-dots/EOTechs, and there are some scopes that have built in AR-15 mounts that mount the scope in much better position than by putting on top of a carry handle mount.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top