Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/6/2006 9:26:01 PM EDT
Anyone care to comment on Stag arms?  Saw a collapsable stock short barrel version (really long flash suppressor) the other day, $599....Is this a problem waiting to happen?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
great company to deal with. costomer service #1 and fit and finish is always good too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
STAG/CMT, excellent quality parts, fit and finish... Only complaints Ive read about them were about the Deer head rollmark logo... You cant go wrong with a STAG...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I can vouch for Stag's quality first hand. Very good product.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:26:39 AM EDT
[#4]
If I remember correctly, Stag provides receivers to several big name companies. Not sure, but I thought I read it somewhere.

Also, last year Stag donated all new rifles to my PD's SWAT team, which says alot about the company itself.

www.stagarms.com/newrelease4.htm
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:14:17 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a good civic minded thing to do. It's good press for Stag!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:30:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Stag: Excellent!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:42:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone care to comment on Stag arms?  Saw a collapsable stock short barrel version (really long flash suppressor) the other day, $599....Is this a problem waiting to happen?

Not if it is a real Stag.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:00:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Awesome.  Great firearms for great prices.

I built a Stag 16" M4 for under $800 and I love the thing.

That's if you don't mind the deer head on the side of the lower :)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Wouldn't mind the deer head, same as I wasn't bothered by a certain General flashing pearl grips, kinda says "try and get me", doesn't it?  Plus, it'll look great in the pickup.

Anyway, the short barrel and long flash suppressor threw me, and I wasn't familiar with the brand (I've been out of the industry for a while).  I appreciate all the info from the Board.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Roger that.  I'll verify components.  Thanks again.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top