Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:56:40 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find a new POF complete/stripped lower with the Multi cal markings on it for sell? I have spend way to many hrs on the net and emailing looking for one It's  about time to just buy something else and forget about it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck in finding one.  I had my FFL place an order for me last week with POF and they are currently backordered on their stripped lowers.  Making matters worse, the price has gone up.  It doesn't matter to me because I want one to match my upper that I ordered from them!

If I am not mistaken, DSA, POF, Double Star, and a few others were still shipping stripped lowers to Kali because they were not on the state imposed "ban list".  Take that with a grain of salt because that is what I am hearing as to why it is hard to find certain brand named stripped lower receivers.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I know you don't wanna hear this, but, I lots of mag related issues with my pof LOWER, mil spec mags fit so tight that they were hard to release and caused feed problems. I had to find certain mags that would work right. PITA..   look at tom sawyer if you want the pictogrph
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I know you don't wanna hear this, but, I lots of mag related issues with my pof LOWER, mil spec mags fit so tight that they were hard to release and caused feed problems. I had to find certain mags that would work right. PITA..   look at tom sawyer if you want the pictogrph

Did you go billet or forged?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the new lowers are billet the old are forged. On the mag well being tight I have seen that before with a RRA I had. I think it happens once in a blue moon on all brands when dealing with cast and forged lowers. I do know buying a product you can't find for sell anywhere is pretty hard. I guess POF must be selling out pretty fast or they are slow to build more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
mine was forged, nothing but a problem child, ditched the whole piston system and went with Ameetec and I never looked back! many qwirks in my POF system, maybe cause I got one of the first ones be fore they where big plus I didn't care for the large predator rail system, it worked but kinda bulky campared to la rue or troy... hope this helps, buy a stag or dpms and save the hundred bucks... IMHO
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh great, you have just rained on my anticipation of receiving my POF upper and stripped lower (dang you fdawg).  Naturally, if it does not work, I will be taking advantage of their 30 day satisfaction guarantee!  I plan on testing that upper out the day it comes in!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top