Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/4/2006 11:04:22 AM EDT
Any idea about how long to wait for a CMMG upper? I placed an order for one last week, and I'm curious about how long it will take for it to ship.  I'm not in any particular hurry (although inside of two months would be nice), I'm just wondering.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Any idea about how long to wait for a CMMG upper? I placed an order for one last week, and I'm curious about how long it will take for it to ship.  I'm not in any particular hurry (although inside of two months would be nice), I'm just wondering.

I just received an order from them on Wednesday. Only took about a week to arrive.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
OK, so hopefully it won't take too long. Maybe 2-3 weeks at most, depending on their inventory (I think).
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Just call or email and ask.  Placed my order Mon morning and got it Wed.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Usually about 2-3 days for me.  This time it has been going on about 2 weeks and will probably end up being about 3 overall, but it isn't there fault.  I wanted a complete upper and wanted a specific free float barrel, but the compay that makes them is currently filling backorders for some guys that are going over seas.  In that they are going to potect me I have no problem waiting a few extra days to go shoot!  I have enough other stuff to keep me occupied!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Just go to the Missouri hometown fourm and ask, they post there alot and I am surethey will  be happy to let you know when the shipped it. They are great to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Just call and ask. They are great guys. I usually get my stuff within 2 days, unless they are waiting on parts. They will tell you what is going on, without any bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered an upper last week and was told a longer wait than what has been posted because the item was on backorder.  The upper I ordered is one that I am sure is quite popular, so I expected a wait.  I am in no huge hurry, and they were nice enough to tell me up front, so I have no problem with it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I ordered an upper last week and was told a longer wait than what has been posted because the item was on backorder.  The upper I ordered is one that I am sure is quite popular, so I expected a wait.  I am in no huge hurry, and they were nice enough to tell me up front, so I have no problem with it.

I also expect a bit of a wait, I ordered one of the 14.7" complete M4 uppers, which I'm sure quite a few people also like, so I would imagine they are out of it.

Quoted:
Will save you some emailing...

If everythng is in stock we will generally ship in 24-48hours. I am at home an can't recall what you ordered(getting very old and VERY senile these days)

Thanks for the info. I'm sure you are out of stock of M4 uppers. That's OK, I can wait (I think)
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I also expect a bit of a wait, I ordered one of the 14.7" complete M4 uppers, which I'm sure quite a few people also like, so I would imagine they are out of it.

Quoted:
Will save you some emailing...

If everythng is in stock we will generally ship in 24-48hours. I am at home an can't recall what you ordered(getting very old and VERY senile these days)

Thanks for the info. I'm sure you are out of stock of M4 uppers. That's OK, I can wait (I think)

I had run out of the light ones a week or so ago and then just recently ran out of the SOCOMS.  We are scrambling to get everything back in stock after be hit after Shot.

Thanks!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top