Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/3/2006 7:10:26 AM EDT
Olympic Firearms sales must be pretty brisk right about now.  I ordered a rifle from my local FFL dealer and he told me that Olympic called him and advised him that there is a 4 to 6 week waiting period for shipment.   Interesting note:  the Georgia Senate has just passed a bill concerning self defense.  It's nicknamed "shoot now, ask questions later" bill, which deals specifically with fearing for one's life and property and gives the individual the right to shoot without retreating.  There's almost a 90% approval of this bill in local polling.  The House now has the bill for vote.  Hopefully the pendulum is swinging the other way a little bit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#1]
People are waiting for OLY's Crap?

I guess I can believe it in your area.  I've always contended that OLY was the official AR of the south.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
People are waiting for OLY's Crap?

I guess I can believe it in your area.  I've always contended that OLY was the official AR of the south.

Oh, that's cold.

sirG......... Hopefully you got a deal on the Oly. If not, consider "other options" But they are fine guns and you likely will not have any issues with it.

Also hope you legislation passes as it did here (Fla) It sure made headlines - negative ones nationwide - when it passed. Gave us an Outlaw wild west image.

Truth is a criminal will think twice about assaulting a person he cannot be sure isn't armed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top