Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:09:59 PM EDT
Ok so I get a non listed lower,wait then it gets listed. I register it in cal as a AW then I can go to a range and use it? and can I have the evil features ,or is that what all the stink is about. mainly If I take it to my spot up in the hills and the sheriff comes there like he sometimes does(he is always cool and just wants to see who is shooting) will he freak out and am I in trouble if it is registered? thank you again I always get great advise.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
>>> I register it in cal as a AW then I can go to a range and use it?

YES, you can register it after it's listed.  Shoot it only if your range allows AW.

>>> Can I have the evil features ,or is that what all the stink is about.

YES, that's what the current strink is about...

>>> If I take it to my spot up in the... I in trouble if it is registered?

Yes and no... AW are only allowed to be fired at given location.  You can't take it to your local hill and blast away.   But I have done shooting at BLM land without any issue from state/federal rangers.

Alway check with your local law before shooting

~rc

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top