Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 9:44:07 AM EDT
Can someone take a picture of your AR with like a white background?  Just a full size pick from the side.  The higher the resolution, the better.  I want to print one out.  I looked in the photo thread but didn't really see what I was looking for.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit load of 'em TACKED to the top of this forum.

Take your pick.....

Mike

ps - your telling me ya looked at all of 'em????, try MSTN's threads on the EE or Industry forum, he's got some good ones
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked at the last 2 pic threads.  They either didn't have a white background or the photo wasn't directly from the side.  Some were of the barrel, the receiver, etc.  Some were close but I just didn't see what I wanted.

Quoted:
Shit load of 'em TACKED to the top of this forum.

Take your pick.....hreads
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Take your pick here:

www.colt.com/law/downloads.asp

here:

www.colt.com/mil/downloads.asp

or here:

www.coltsmfg.com/cmci/downloads.asp

edit.. just looked at a few of them. They might not be as "hi-res" as you're looking for.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top