Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 7:00:05 PM EDT
My new ACOG TA31F, Magpul stock, Magpul trigger guard, and Samson two piece free float rails.

What do you think?

4X4SC

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice additions.  MagPul rules!!  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Why the ACOG on a detachable carry handle.....?

Simon
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think you've got a nice effective carbine there.  Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

I will be heading to the range next week to sight it in.

4X4SC
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Simon

I attached it to the carry handle to use the existing BUIS. Plus it felt like the eye piece on the ACOG was in the way when pulling the charging handle.

4X4SC

ETA: I also ran a little short on cash. (stock, trigger guard, free float rails, "ACOG") I may change it once I save some more cash.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Simon

Well, later down the road he could get a Larue or ARMs Mount for the ACOG. Nice Carbine you have there!

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Simon

Well, later down the road he could get a Larue or ARMs Mount for the ACOG. Nice Carbine you have there!

Nathan

Thanks.

I was also thinking about the same thing. Something to raise the ACOG for clearance between it and the chargehandle.

4X4SC
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top