Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:16:48 PM EDT
Ok so I finally narrowed it down...to 2 complete lowers....a Global Tactical or a Noveske....both with out stock...the Global Tactical....I believe is $179  complete and the Noveske is $315 complete...now I know they are both made by CMT/Stag so why the big difference in price....which would you get????
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are talking specifically of the Lower Reciever with a lower parts kit installed I would go with Denny's package as they both are identical except for the logo and even if they were not the difference in quality would be negligible.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I already chose the one I'd get, Denny's. Same thing for $125 less. No brainer.

I'm waiting for my GT complete lower.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
+ 1 for the GTS lower. I am very happy with mine

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Noveske N4 stripped lower - $125

N4 stripped lower with uninstalled CMT parts kit - $190

N4 fully assembled - $515

The assembled version comes with:
--Tango Down Pistol Grip
--STAG/CMT Mil-spec parts
--GG&G receiver end plate sling mount
--H2 buffer
--Mil-spec Buffer tube and spring
--SOPMOD Buttstock

optional:
--2 stage trigger, RRA, add $125

N4 Receiver complete, minus buttstock - $315
[includes the mil-spec receiver extension, action spring, GG&G receiver end plate sling mount, buffer, Tango Down pistol grip(black, green, or earth), and STAG/CMT lower parts kit installed]

---------

Global Tactical stripped lower - $104

---------

I'm going with Noveske.

GL
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#8]
The differences in price stems from the inclusion of a TD Battlegrip, GGG receiver endplate, buffer tube, spring and H2 buffer on the Noveske. Denny's lower has an A2 grip, standard endplate and no tube, spring or buffer. Do the math, it's not really that much more respectively. Both are great lowers. If you are building other than 556 Denny's is an appropriate choice. In addition Denny's has a very generic typographic rollmark (a good thing for alot of folks.) Noveske's as a very nice graphic (iron cross, maltese cross....whatever....) while still being much less intrusive than the Stag head....YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH EITHER...win win...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top