Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2006 3:15:38 AM EDT
I live in Marietta, and I'm trying to find a store that has a lot of accessories for the AR-15. I don't mind driving 45 minutes or so...any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a place in Norcross. The guy sells RRA and Oly. AR's. If you go on the Olympic Arms web site and do a dealer search you will find the shop. The guy I spoke with was the owner. He told me only speak with him if you want the best prices. He had some great prices on RRA due to the fact that he keeps a lot of them in stock. Good luck. On the other hand I know a guy in Powder Springs that is a Stag Arms dealer. I'm picking my new rifle up this weekend if things go right. Let me me know if you want the guys #.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top