Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:36:25 PM EDT
I just placed an oder with RRA for an Tactical Entry Upper.  Anyone know how long they are backordered for?  Any idea on a timeline from place of order to recieving items?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't want to wait, find a dealer here on the EE with what you need and you'll have it in a week or less.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you don't want to wait, find a dealer here on the EE with what you need and you'll have it in a week or less.  

And it might even be cheaper.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered one from EE a month ago, still waiting on it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:05:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I ordered one from EE a month ago, still waiting on it.

+1, Waiting on ADCO.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:16:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a complete NM lower from my local dealer about a month ago and he told me not to expect it for about 4 weeks or longer.  I was suprised when I got it in a week.  Guess it just depends.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Pete at Legal Transfers on EE?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:28:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Eagle has them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

HAAHAAAAAHAAA  Bro i have been waiting for 7+ weeks now and still nothing..................................  they are having a probelem with the chrome lined barrels,,,,,,if no chrome lined barrel you can have it a bit quicker   but the word 1 week or so and RRA  dont mix

but ill just keep waiting like a jackass, I was told 2-4 weeks almost 8 weeks ago

Hanna

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

correct
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:13:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

correct

I just ordered one from Pete.  Am i in for a long wait he didn't tell me about?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

correct

If you ordered a chrome lined, yes.  I got all my other parts from him in about a week though.  It had been a little over a month now for me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Well my order for 2 CAR A4  kits from RRA has just been processed today.  This is what was stated to me in thier confirmation email this morning (  Please allow 30-60 days for uppers ).  I figure its gonna be about 2 months or so since I went with chrome lined barrels, However if it comes before then Ill be happy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I was told the same thing 30-60 days, but mine came in 3 weeks.  It was chrome lined BTW.

Pete's a good dealer, don't worry and be patient.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I wish I had known they were backordered.  I'm on here some but I must've missed that.

Dang it.    I wish he would've told me that it would be awhile.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was told the same thing 30-60 days, but mine came in 3 weeks.  It was chrome lined BTW.

Pete's a good dealer, don't worry and be patient.

Thats good to hear.  It would be great if my items came in 3 weeks.  I did talk to Pete about getting the items through him, however the extra few days of getting payment to him (MO or Check) would just add that many more days to my wait.  Other then that, Pete seemed to be a great/helpful guy.  However he did acknoledge the situation with RRA and that it was out of his control (obviously).
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

correct

No, Pete's great.  He would have told you if you had a long wait in store.  I meant to imply he could probably give the original poster what he needs.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Other then that, Pete seemed to be a great/helpful guy.  However he did acknoledge the situation with RRA and that it was out of his control (obviously).

I agree that Pete has been a great guy to work with.  He's been very helpful and has answered all of my questions.  He didn't say anything to me about having to wait though.  I sent him an IM asking how long the wait would be.  We shall see.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#18]
tagged
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#19]
I ordered a 9mm RRA upper this week (from a dealer here) and already got a shipping notification email from DHL.

It took me a while to find one that had what I wanted in stock for a reasonable price.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:39:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Pete just told me 3-4 weeks for a chrome lined!  Could be worse I guess.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAAHAAAAAHAAA  Bro i have been waiting for 7+ weeks now and still nothing..................................  they are having a probelem with the chrome lined barrels,,,,,,if no chrome lined barrel you can have it a bit quicker   but the word 1 week or so and RRA  dont mix

but ill just keep waiting like a jackass, I was told 2-4 weeks almost 8 weeks ago

Hanna

Note that I said find a dealer with what you need...if they don't have what you need in stock then it will  OBVIOUSLY take longer.  If absolutely no dealer has what you need then just relax and wait...it sucks but that's life.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Uppers on backorder, mags on backorder, ammo hard to find......you guys gotta stop buying every damn thing in sight. Leave some for the rest of us!

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#23]
There are some great deals on mags right now on the EE.  Who is your mag order with?  I'd probably cancel it and order some of 44MAG's or BravoCompany's if it was gonna be awhile on the others.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

correct

If you ordered a chrome lined, yes.  I got all my other parts from him in about a week though.  It had been a little over a month now for me.

I just ordered a complete entry tactical with chrome lined barrel from pete. He said it would take 3 or 4 weeks as wellhinking.gif  
I guess I have something to look forward to though
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#25]
What date did place the order for everyone who is still waiting?  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top